Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day and a Two Month Mark

Not only did Bennett have his first day of school today... (yes, I made him stand by our door with his backpack on to take a picture...hey, it's a first day of school tradition.)
(Sorry it's blurry, but doesn't he look sharp and ready to face the U?)

...but, it was also our big 2 month anniversary of being married. Neither of us really made mention of it coming up and both thought the other didn't realize it was today. I tried to surprise him by having his favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies waiting for him when he got home from school and he tried to surprise me by having flowers waiting for me when I got home from work. Turns out there really is truth to that famous saying, "great minds think alike." Who knew?

Since I haven't gotten around to putting up any wedding pictures yet, I figured today would be fitting to do so. Enjoy!













2 comments:

  1. love the wedding photos! you looked beautiful. so sad i had to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love that you took a picture of him on his first day--- by the way I saw him on campus today! he was all spiffy and dressed up!

    anyways, I also love love love your wedding photos and the pictures of your apartment (the little bit I have seen) I hope everything is going well for you two!

    PS I have a class with Spencer Loock and he was asking me all the girls we grew up with and what they were like growing up. It brought back all the memories of running around bare foot and playing American Girl Dolls :)

    ReplyDelete