Monday, December 5, 2011

Time to Go

Well, friends, the time has come. I'm taking this blog private. Here's the thing though: I still want you to read it. I just don't want stalkers reading it. So, if I know you at all, if your name is just slightly familiar to me, or even if I don't know you but you're not a creepy man or woman, I would love to include you in the exclusive club of those who will still get Bennett and Stacie updates. So here's the deal, if you want to have the option to still be able to read this occassionally, do the following:

1. Leave a comment with your name and email address

OR

2. Send your email address to: staciehrasmussen@gmail.com if you don't want others to see it.

Sometimes when people make their blogs private I don't send them my email address because I'm afraid they'll think I'm weird for reading their blog if I don't know them very well or at all. I promise I won't think you're weird or creepy, rather I'll be flattered that you read it. So don't be bashful, send me your email. I'm going to start making it private after Christmas, at the first of the year so you have a few weeks to send your email in!

23 comments:

  1. I want to keep reading! Cox.corina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, hello. Your best friend here. You better put me on your list. that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is adorable, and I promise I'm not creepy. ;)
    crazydaisy589@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. of couuuurse i still want to read it!! can you add both my e-mails, cause i tend to switch from one to the other on blogger? you're the best.
    amg2389@yahoo.com
    amgleave@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so cute! I'd love to keep reading. tara.anderson@aggiemail.usu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stace! I'm a huge creep. I realize this. But can I still read your blog? child.alyssa@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog Stacie!
    lindseykunz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Stace! I want to be on your list, and promise to only be slightly creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to be a part of the fan club! leavitt.stacey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i too love reading your blog! you two are sooo cute! schnoormel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I may be creepy, but I want to keep reading. :)
    erikaLbanks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let me in! I love reading the updates!! :) lacey.ann.powell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. sara.peterson@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Count me in -
    pkjeppsen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're stuck with me, creepy or not. I guess you need to use this address
    alisonhymas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is so cute, I just found it off of Aubrie's blog. I want to read it! natalieashurtz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. jodynicole20@yahoo.com (Jody Taylor) your blog is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Katiemann01@gmail.com I would love to follow you

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love reading your blog! whitneyricks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete