Monday, November 5, 2012

It's Been So Long

It has been far too long since I last posted anything. Life has been so busy and I've let the blog get pushed further and further down on my list of priorities. I figured that now that I'm off track and have more time than I know what to do with I may as well give a little update, to any of those of you who still read this forgotten little blog. Be prepared for a picture overload of the rest of our summer. A fall update will be coming soon.

Celebrated my 22nd Birthday









Went to the Bountiful 24th of July parade where Bennett marched as one of the 2,000 stripling warriors




We went to our annual Child family reunion in Sun Valley. Truly our favorite vacation spot. 








Poor Bennett got a little sick on the trip


















And we enjoyed the rest of the summer by doing all those summery things that people do: picnics, weddings, parties, ice cream outings, etc. 



James' baby blessing


Alex's graduation from BYU






I started my job teaching 5th grade and LOVE it!! 




Rode the Alpine Slide 



Swiss Days 






We loved every minute of our care-free summer together and with family and friends. Fall has been just as great and we've been keeping busy. Pictures of our fall adventures to come. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment